CQ Historic Documents is a must purchase at 128 bucks for the 2007 update. ( We made a onetime purchase of the entire document run from 1972 onwards and simply need to update it.) It is a pity it is not used more, it is a terrific source of primary documents.
CQ Public Affairs This seems to be mostly re-indexing stuff we already can access from other means, e.g. if you search phone privacy it lists the CQ Researcher publication on that subject, as well as other sources we may or may not have. I don’t think it can earn its keep at 733 bucks, and I suggest we drop it.
CQ Encyclopedia of American Government. While it is true that this is a good and current general encyclopedia on the US Government, it is by far from comprehensive. I would give it a C as far as coverage, a very bad grade for the usually outstanding CQ products, but for online students, it would be particularly helpful. Thus, I believe we ought to keep it at 502 bucks a year.
Don
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment