Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What is Where?

As a reminder to us all, here is a listing of what programs have been loaded on our library computers for student use in the evenings and what computers they are on.

Diet Analysis (+pdf printer) -- LIB008 - LIB010
Final Draft -- LIB006
Gaspar (Spanish language program) -- LIB000-LIB002, LIB004-LIB005
Kurzweil (oral reader for online resources) -- LIB007-LIB011, LIB017
QuickBooks -- LIB010-LIB011

We will be adding the Diet Analysis program to one or two additional computers soon. I'll update this post at that time.

Dana

2 comments:

Don said...

HELP!

I can no longer find any new books added to the collection when I click on the new books line. And it would be useful if the new books listings were dated. It does no good to simply list the time the new book list is added.

Dana said...

The special search scripts that we developed to work with the catalog ceased to work with the new OPAC. I will fix them when I can. It does help when you guys tell me. So Thanks for the head's up! :-)